Friday, January 28, 2011

Newsletter Winter 2011

In The News

Well 2010 has come and gone and we had the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects and we look forward to the challenges of the New Year. One of the main highlights of the past year was the award I received from Landscapedia in November. I was selected by the members of Landscapedia as 2010 Designer of the Year. This was a great honor and I look forward to challenging myself to think outside the box and to create interesting and dynamic outdoor living spaces for my clients!

We have also developed a couple of new on-line site for our clients’ information. We still have our main Web Site, as well as our residential on-line portfolio on Landscapedia but we have added a new portfolio site as well as a Facebook page. Our Landscapedia portfolio is organized per individual project while our new On-line Portfolio at Behance is organized as per element (water features, patios, walls….) and also accepts higher resolution images. We are also excited about the launch of the Breckon Land design Facebook page. I will update this page with new and interesting plants I find on my nursery tours, as well general comments and pictures of my current projects.

I have some new features in the newsletter this year. The first one is called Project Showcase. This will follow one project from before pictures, concept drawings and renderings thru construction and after photos. We will highlight the contactor of the project and go over the entire process. At the end of each project showcase, we will show a before picture of our next issue, so readers can try to image how our design team will change it.

The second new feature is where I will focus on a local nursery, landscape contractor or manufacture and highlight their service and products and how they could be helpful to my readers. I feel that creating a successful landscape is a team effort, and it involves the designer, home owner, contractor, nursery and hardscape manufactures/suppliers.
Please feel free to check out the following links for more information:

• NEW – Behance Network – On-line portfolio that organizes all the images into specific categories – (water features, patios, shade structures, plants…..)

• Landscapedia – On-line portfolio that organizes all the images by individual project.

• NEW – Facebook Page – come check us out and see what we are up to.

NEW – YouTube Page – come check out some of the computer animations we have done for our clients

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment