Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEWSLETTER – Winter 2012

In The News


Winter is here, even if the snow really never came to the valley. Even though I am from Canada, I am not a big fan of the cold – Once Christmas and New Years is over, I am ready for Spring!

Since our fall newsletter I have had the opportunity to work on some fun projects. I was able to finalize some Concepts for a Somerset Residence remodel (click here to view the 4 concept animations). We are starting the construction documents and hopefully should have construction underway this spring. We are also working on another remodel in Somerset Ridge – we are in the process of finalizing the concept plan, but this project should hopefully be underway for spring construction I am also working on the design of a new Home in the Gated area of Two Rivers – The house has not broken ground yet, so it looks like this will be a late summer/fall install. Check out our YouTube page for our latest animations!! Some of the yards we were able to design this winter were in Boise, Eagle and Hidden Springs. I would like to thank all of our current and past clients for their support. I have also created a new Residential Site that goes over everything that we do; please feel free to check it out here.


In our Winter Issue we are going to talk about one of my favorite trees, the Weeping Alaskan Cedar. In our project spot light we will review the Hidden Springs residence, which details a phased in landscape that included a curved deck, and patio with a large shade structure in the back yard and a new entry patio with walk and entry drive. In our Contractor Spotlight we will highlight a local Landscape Construction Company – Eagle Landscape. I will also share a couple of websites that I like to visit which deal with unique hardscape items, plant materials and design elements. I hope you sit back and enjoy the Winter issue of “Sense of Place”.

No comments:

Post a Comment