Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEWSLETTER – Summer 2012

In The News


 Summer is here and the heat is really starting to get to me – ugh it is HOT!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and hopefully going someplace fun!

Our Family went to Legoland and Disneyland/California Adventure Park and we had a blast! Disneyland is truly the happiest place on earth. Luckily we went early enough to avoid the heat and some of the crowds – but it was still plenty busy!!! It was a lot of fun to walk Downtown Disney at night and enjoy the multiple late night activities like the Fireworks (Disneyland), World Of Color (California Adventure Park) and Fantasmic (Disneyland)!!!


Enough about my Family vacation (I know I could go on and on, but that is for a different Blog), now it time to talk landscaping!! I am sure that you are aware that we have several sites that we are featured on. I would like to share with you some of the new elements we added to each site.


• Houzz:
    o Added Landscape Design page
    o Updated the Curved Deck Project
    o Updated the Hillside Waterfall Project


• YouTube:
    o Added 4 animations for The Brookwood Residence
           Concept 1
           Concept 2
           Concept 3
           Concept 4

    o Added the Boise Foothills Residence Animation


• Residential website:
    o Added images to our Residential Renderings

 
In our summer Issue we are going to talk about one of my favorite roses, the Chateau Merlot Shrub Rose. In our project spot light we will review the Woods at Riverside Village Residence, which details a back yard remodel. In our Contractor Spotlight we will highlight a local Landscape Construction Company – LCG. I will also share a couple of websites that I like to visit which deal with unique hardscape items, plant materials and design elements. I hope you sit back and enjoy the Summer issue of “Sense of Place” - and hopefully stay out of the heat!




No comments:

Post a Comment