Friday, October 19, 2012

NEWSLETTER – Fall 2012

With the crisp morning air, you can feel that fall has arrived.  I love the fall time because of the array of fall colors, the arrival of my two favorite sports (Football & Hockey), and it’s not SUPER HOT outside (have I told you before I hate the heat??!!). Halloween is just around the corner and then Thanksgiving and Christmas to follow (Turkey…Yum!!!!). Fall is a Happy Season!



I am sure that you are aware that we have several sites that we are featured on. I would like to share with you the most popular pages on those sites:
·         Houzz:

o    Most popular Projects:





·         YouTube:

o   Most popular SketchUp  animations:






·         Residential website:

o   Most Popular Projects




In our Fall Issue we are going to talk about one of my favorite trees to bring a woodsy feeling to the yard - The River Birch.  In our project spot light we will review the Terra Nativa Residence, which details an extensive landscape installation. In our Contractor Spotlight we will highlight a local lawn and tree Landscape Maintenance Company –Mountain View Spraying.  In our Product Spotlight will focus on a product that will help lower your lawn maintenance and water usage – Forever Lawn.  In the Vendor Spotlight, we will take a look at Silver Creek Supply – a Local Supplier of Wholesale plumbing, drainage, Irrigation and fencing materials. I will also share a couple of websites that I like to visit which deal with unique hardscape items, plant materials and design elements. I hope you sit back and enjoy the Fall issue of “Sense of Place”.

No comments:

Post a Comment